Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shopping Therapy

We got precious pictures of Cole today! Looks like he may be a thumbsucker. I've never had one of those before! I didn't expect the bittersweet feeling I felt upon seeing how much he had changed.



I had to deal with it somehow and what better way than a really great sale?
It was so fun to get some matching things for my boys at Babies R Us! Couldn't go too crazy since sizes are iffy but hopefully these things will work out for next fall!





We were also so blessed at Christmas to receive a cute outfit for him, a great stack of books (just need a bookshelf now - Pops: hint, hint), and some sweet little room decor signs. Yeah, this is really happening!

10 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

What a handsome man!!! growing up so fast!

I believe in shopping therapy too...it does a wanting mamma good!

JulieR

ColleenC said...

He definitely is growing- I think he's got some chub in his cheeks now- love it!

And I agree- retail therapy! Except now my poor someday daughter has a closet full of stuff (in iffy sizes!) so what next?!

Those pj's are adorable- glad to hear you scored some deals there too!

coffeegirl said...

So excited for you Sara! Can't wait to find out what we're having in 16 days then I can start some shopping therapy!

The Labontes said...

He's such a cutie. I love the matching outfits! We do that with our boys too. Glad you enjoyed a buisy holiday!
Kristy

The Pfeiffer Family said...

What a blessing to receive new photos of your adorable son! He sure has grown since the last photos. How fun to already have stuff waiting for him :-)

April :-)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute Sara!! I'm excited for you guys. I love dressing the girls together so I know you'll have fun with the boys!

Mary Ellen

Kristi W. said...

Super cute little man you have there! Love the outfits you got for Cole. Bring on the shopping therapy!:)

Kristi

Amy said...

We both have thumb suckers - which I think is adorable! Love all the clothes! Can't wait to see the brothers in their matching outfits :).

Peter and Nancy said...

He is so adorable! Go ahead and indulge in a little fun while you're waiting . . . it will be a lot harder to get out after he's here!
-- Nancy

Amy said...

I think they are comfortable but I also don't wear a lot of tennis shoes. I tend to wear the cutesy shoes that hurt my feet ;). I would definitely try them on first because they might not meet some people's idea of comfort.