Saturday, February 6, 2010

Watch Cole Grow - Month ??

Totally lost track of my good intentions to detail Cole's growth every month. I'll just blame that on life, I guess!
He obviously is comfortable in the new booster seat. Bye-bye highchair!

He is doing great, up to 20 pounds (hooray for facing front in the car seat) and just so busy! He is definitely more animated than my other two who are very laidback about most everything. In so many ways, I have felt like a first time mama with this one (I'm sure I've said that before) but I consider that a blessing (now) as I've learned and grown so much through my little peanut.
Mark and I took turns trying to keep up with him at Chuck E Cheese. This was a rare moment in which he paused!

Not many words but he does like to mimic sounds and has the best deep belly laugh ever. He is also the best snuggler and I treasure that time ususally right after he wakes up. He is getting picky about food but in your typical toddler way. He also loves hats and wears any hat he can find almost every waking moment.
He loves pizza, fruit, crackers and pasta.
It's hard to believe he is almost 20 months old and coming up on a 2nd birthday in a few months!

Hanging out in the toy box!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Great pictures!! You aren't far from us in St. Louis! Maybe after we get Joseph, we can hook up for a playdate... just dreaming of the day we get our peanut!!!
Laura

Peter and Nancy said...

Thanks for posting the new photos! I have totally slacked on Anya Rashi's baby book -- that's what our blog has become, I guess. But take heart -- if not taking photos is your biggest parental crime, you're doing great!
Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

Love the updated photos. It is so wonderful to watch our little one's grow up and develop their cute personalities. He looks like he is doing great. Still loving those expressive eyes! I'm sure they do wonders when trying to talk mom or dad into something :)

Julie R