Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trouble

As Nate becomes more vertical (learning to walk) and less horizontal, the obstacles we faced when he first started crawling are starting to arise again! Back then, he was discovering everything 6 inches or so off the ground and I had to follow him around for at least a week to help him learn his boundaries. We were doing so well until now that he is walking there are a whole new assortment of things to get into. I had to snap pictures today before I corrected him. :)

Here he is messing with the computer - somehow he managed to start up one of Lucy's games:

Then it was off to the pets' water bowl (this had been recently conquered as a no-no but obviously that needs to be re-established.)

This ok, Mom? One foot in? I took my shoe off at least...


Both feet fit! I'm swimming!


And here is how Lucy has been entertaining herself lately. She built this microphone out of a wrapping paper roll, paper towels and the extension to my vacuum. We got the cd from her VBS program and it is very rock n roll so naturally a girl needs a proper stage & mic to perform with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

makes me smile :) & warms my heart...xoxoxo Nan

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! Holly dances constantly to her VBS CD, too! Was it the Adventure Park theme? And Allee loves dog and cat water bowls whenever we go to someone's house! We are all having the same experiences as Moms, I guess!

Sara said...

J - No, it was the Power Lab theme... Send me some pics of your girls -it's been too long! :)