Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wrapping up 2007

Here's an update on our family the past few weeks:

The kids and I flew to Texas. Nate accomodated and slept the first twenty minutes but then woke up and threw up on me. Thankfully, the woman next to us said "Don't worry, I'm a grandma" so it was tolerable. She also is a store owner and was interested in my business so maybe this will kick start dream maker in missouri!

The day after we left it snowed 6+ inches. We were so sad to have missed that but there's sure to be more in weeks to come.

Mark drove down a few days later and we had a fabulous time with our families. Nate enjoyed his first Christmas and turned 7 months old. Lucy was sick Christmas Day but still had lots of fun with cousins.


We drove back yesterday. Lucy threw up about twenty minutes into the trip. After cleaning her up at a gas station, the next 11 hours went more smoothly but a little smelly. Here is a picture of Mark & Lucy playing his new old school video game in the car.

Tomorrow my wonderful husband turns 30. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and can't wait to celebrate this milestone birthday with him. He is the kindest husband and most attentive father. I thank God for him every single day.

We hope you have had a blessed holiday and have a happy new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We thank God for him too! Have a Happy Birthday, Mark! Miss all of you already....Nan & Pops