Saturday, May 23, 2009

My cup overflows!

More pictures of our sweet boy! It's amazing how different he looks yet again. Thanks to Greg & Colleen for these wonderful photos. I can't help but smile when I think it's my turn next to hold this boy! Soon, soon, soon!!!



Here are the comments Colleen had to say about him:

He was very observant and watched everything going on. The other two babies in the crib were very loud (in a happy way though) and reaching for the camera, he sat back and watched them before deciding to look up at us and smile (I don't think we caught it on video or picture though). I picked him up and gave him a little hug from you (but the sudden motion seemed to startle him a little so I put him back down quickly- didn't want to make him cry!). I told him his Mama is coming soon. He looked well and happy and like he liked his little cribmates. The ayahs were able to get him to look and hopefully we got some good pics. He is definitely the observant, watchful type of baby (or at least he was for the 30 or so minutes we were in there). The ayahs clearly loved him and knew him well.


Will he fit right into our family or what???? Both Lucy & Nate are the observant, watchful type as well. The Lord works in wonderful ways!

We are spending the holiday weekend celebrating Nate's birthday which is on Monday. Pictures of my other favorite little boy to come soon!

7 comments:

Kristi W. said...

He is deliciously cute!!! Can't wait to see YOU holding him next!

Happy b-day to your other sweet boy.

:)Kristi

Peter and Nancy said...

Oh my -- what a handsome little man! I'm so happy you got to see some new photos before it's time to get on that plane!
-- Nancy

Fenwick 5 said...

He is just absolute adorable. I like these pics of him. Congrats, and I bet you are ready to go get on that plane!!

:)Gidget

Amy said...

Isn't it amazing how different they are in each pic! What a great color on him - so handsome!

The Pfeiffer Family said...

He is ADORABLE! What a wonderful report you received from Colleen. It won't be long and you will have him in your arms.

April :-)

coffeegirl said...

That's so awesome, he is a cutie!

Julie & Patrick said...

What a wonderful treat to receive to tempt you before your trip. He is so cute and looks like he'll have his momma wrapped around his finger in no time with those huge beautiful eyes!

Julie R